Incridea is a national-level techno-cultural festival that offers a variety of events for technical institutes across the country. This festival is open to all students; however, some events are exclusive to select colleges in the country. This article outlines the guidelines and regulations that participants need to follow while participating in the festival.
- Some events such as Battle of the Bands, Couture, Vibe, Stomp That, and Navarasa are open to all colleges in the country.
- To register for these events, participants must receive an invite from their college.
- Further information regarding registration can be found under special/core events.
- All participants must present a valid PID (Participant Identification) during registration.
- The PID provided must belong to the participant registering for the event, and the organizers reserve the right to verify its authenticity.
- Any participant found to have provided false or misleading information will be disqualified.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and validity of their PID and other personal information. Failure to provide a valid PID will result in the participant being ineligible to participate in the event.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants must follow all the rules and regulations set forth by the college.
- Any unruly behaviour may lead to disqualification of the team and expulsion of the participant from the festival.
- The consumption of alcoholic drinks, use of hallucinogenic drugs or other illegal substances on the campus premises is strictly prohibited.
- Any person attempting to enter the campus after consuming such substances shall be debarred from doing so.
- The organizers of any event hold the right to change the rules of their event prior to its commencement as they see fit, without any obligation of notice.
- NMAMIT/NITTE University is not responsible for any loss or damage to participant's personal belongings.
Entry and Access:
- Entry for events and pronites will be via the Incridea app or website.
- Attendees must present their college IDs along with a valid government-issued ID proof (Aadhaar, driving license, Voter ID, etc.) to access the event and pronites.
Four different categories of participants are permitted to participate:
- NMAM Institute of Technology students who pay ₹200 will have access to all events and pronites
- Engineering college students, other than NMAMIT, who pay ₹300 will have access to all events and pronites.
- Non-engineering college and Nitte sister college students who pay ₹300 will have access only to Core Events and pronites.
- Invite-only participants who pay ₹150 will have access to the one core event they were invited to. If the invite-only participant is a college student and wants to attend pronite, they will have to register as given in point 3.
By participating in Incridea, participants agree to abide by the guidelines and regulations outlined above. Any participant found violating the rules may be immediately expelled from the campus. Their registration for all events may be cancelled, and they will be penalized appropriately. NMAMIT & NITTE University reserve the right to take any appropriate legal actions in any case that requires it.