The fest is open to all students from engineering as well as Nitte sister institutions. This article outlines the guidelines and regulations that participants need to follow.
Participant Registration, Entry, Identification and Access
- Registration for the fest can only be done through the official website of Incridea (https://incridea.in).
- The are two different categories of participants, who will have access to all the events and pronites.
- Students of NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte - ₹ 250
- Students of external engineering colleges and Nitte sister institutions - ₹ 350
- Event registrations can be done either through website or on-spot, which may vary according to the event, please check the Incridea website for further information regarding the same.
- All participants must present a valid PID (Participant Identification) during registration for events and pronites entry.
- The PID provided must belong to the participant registering for the events, and the organisers reserve the right to verify its authenticity.
- Attendees must present their physical college IDs along with a valid government-issued ID proof (Aadhaar, driver's license, Voter ID, etc.) to access the events and pronites.
- Any participant found to have provided false or misleading information will be disqualified.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and validity of their PID and other personal information. Failure to provide a valid PID will result in the participant being ineligible to participate in the events and pronites.
- The organisers of any event hold the right to change the rules of their event prior to its commencement as they see fit, without any obligation of notice.
- NMAM Institute of Technology & Nitte University is not responsible for any loss or damage to participants' personal belongings.
- Other rules pertaining to the respective events are given in their respective web-pages.
- The consumption of alcoholic drinks, use of tobacco products, hallucinogenic drugs or other illegal substances on the campus premises is strictly prohibited.
- Anyone trying to enter the campus under the influence of "such substances" will be denied access.
Accommodation for external engineering students
Campus Rules and Regulations
- All the participants when inside the campus, must follow the rules and regulations of the campus.
- Contact concerned organisers, core team, security officials or any other concerned authorities for any help or grievances.
By participating in Incridea, participants agree to abide by the guidelines and regulations outlined above. Any participant found violating the rules may be immediately expelled from the campus, registration for all events may be cancelled, and they will be penalized appropriately. NMAM Institute of Technology & Nitte University reserve the right to take any appropriate legal actions in any case that requires it.
For further information regarding the fest and live updates, check out our website and Instagram handle.