You can look at a picture for a week and never think of it for a second. You can also look at a picture for
a second and think of it all your life.
Shutter up is an event for all photo enthusiasts to show the world what they see with their minds eye.
Gear up, focus in and click on!
The preliminary round will test the participants’ skill in photography wherein the participants
have to click pictures related to the given topics. The best pictures will be qualified for the next
• First Round:
The first round is a picture Treasure Hunt. The participants have to click pictures once they crack
the clue. The first few teams to finish with better pictures will proceed to the final round.
• Final Round:
In this round, the finalist will be given a theme. Each team should click pictures based on the
theme and make a story based on the pictures.
Rules And Regulations :
• Any number of teams per college, each team can comprise of 2 members
• On spot event registrations are permitted
• College ID and PID are compulsory
• Any camera can be used. Mobile cameras also can be used
• Soft copy of the clicked pictures must be submitted
• Pictures must be clicked within the campus and must be submitted in respective pen-drives
• Original photos have to be submitted; no processing is to be done. Processed pictures will be
disqualified. Software filters cannot be used
• Topic will be announced on the spot
• Downloaded photographs are not allowed
• Participants should submit pictures within the time limit provided
• Malpractice and use of the internet are strictly banned. Any team found doing so will be
• Judges' decision will be final
Judging Criteria :
• Quality of the picture
• The story behind the picture as explained by the participant