A sequence of vocals thrumming to a beat, a chain of songs, and you're in for a melodious treat. Presenting to you Riff-Off- an antakshari with a twist. Come sing along because those who wish to sing always find a song.
• Preliminary round:
30 questions will be given with options. The maximum time allotted is 40 minutes. Top 6 teams will be selected for the next rounds
• Round 1:
In this round, the team has to guess the Bollywood song from its hilarious English translation. This is a buzzer round. The one to answer first, get the points
• Round 2:
Guess the movie name from the dialogue played. Each team will be played a different dialogue and they will gain points only if they answer correctly.
• Round 3:
Every team will be given an actor-actress Jodi featuring whom the songs must be sung.
• Round 4:
A video of a song and an audio of another song in reverse will be played simultaneously. Guess both the movie name of these songs. The game will be played in the form of a buzzer round, and in case of ambiguity, the judges’ decision will be final
Rules And Regulations :
• Any number of entries per college is allowed
• A team shall consist of two or three members
• All songs will be in Hindi
•Specific rules will be announced before the event
• The total duration of the event will be three hours
• The Judge's decision will be final
Judging Criteria :
• Top 6 teams from the preliminary round shall qualify for the further rounds
• The team with the maximum score will be the winner