About the Event:
"I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me, that's not their job."
- Margaret Thatcher
Do you agree with her? Then come and let your opinions speak louder than your voice in Prove Us Wrong.
• Round 2: Mains
- • The event consists of two rounds
- • Round 1: Prelims
English aptitude and General knowledge questionnaire will be used for qualifications into the next round
Topics will be given 5 minutes prior to the round. One team speaks for the topic while the other team speaks against (3 minutes each+1 minute for conclusion)
Rules And Regulations :
• A team should have a minimum of 1 and at most 2 members
• The judges will evaluate each team and award marks to each team respectively
• Registrations can be done either prior to the event or on the spot
• Any number of teams can participate from a college
• College ID and PID is mandatory
Judging Criteria :
- Participants will be judged based on their organization, clarity, reasoning, research, and speaking skills.