The success of a presentation is judged not by the knowledge one conveys, but by what the audience
receives. Do you master the art of playing with perceptions or bringing your imagination to life?
Panchatantram is a platform where you get to enthrall the world with your presentation skills.
• Round 1:
o This round is a pen and paper test which consists of 30 questions related to topics like problemsolving, logical reasoning, general knowledge and verbal abilities to be answered in 30 minutes.
o The first 10 teams to clear the round 1 will be selected for round 2.
• Round 2:
o This round is also a pen and paper test which consists of 20 questions that involve monitoring
skills and visual clues to be answered in 20 minutes.
o The first 4 teams to clear the round 2 will
advance to round 3.
• Round 3:
o This round is all about chart preparation.
o The main task employs the participant’s professional
skills and grasping power.
o The time duration is 60 minutes.
Rules And Regulations :
• Team of 2 members. Any number of teams from a college can register for the event
• Use of the internet or any kind of reading materials/textbooks is strictly prohibited
• Only students from the same college can form a team
• Any individual cannot be a member of more than one team
• On-spot registrations are allowed
• Materials like stationery items will not be provided
• The decision of judges will be final
Judging Criteria :
• The selection of teams for the final round will be based on the cutoff marks set by the judges
• In the final round, the team with the maximum points will be announced as the winner
• Marks for the hints will be deducted from the final score