Do you have what it takes to express yourself without saying a word?
Then 'Act it out' is the perfect event for you to show your enacting skills. Come put your team of three
to the ultimate test.
• Round 1: Preliminary Round
o Teams will be given a set of questions to solve
o Based on the scores, the top teams will qualify to the next round
• Round 2 : Triangular Twist
o Teams will be given a set of words
o The participants will be placed in a triangular fashion with a volunteer in the middle. The
participant facing the volunteer acts out the word to the other two participants. The players
must cyclically switch places after each word.
o Teams guessing the maximum number of words will qualify to the next round.
• Round 3 : Charadeous Battle
o This round consists of 2 sub rounds.
o Round 3.1:
A Bollywood song will be played to each team member and they must act out the same
to their partners. Teams with the highest scores in the given time will qualify for the next round.
o Round 3.2:
Teams will be given a list of movie titles (Bollywood/Hollywood) which they must act out
to their partners in a chain fashion.
Team with the highest score in the given time emerges as the winner.
Rules And Regulations :
• The use of cell phones or any other electronic devices is not permitted
• No communication with the other teams will be entertained
• The person acting is not allowed to verbally communicate with the team members
• Sounds like/rhyming, phonetics, codes and cross-referencing are prohibited
• Round 1 will comprise of 40 questions to be solved in 60 minutes
Registration Rules :
• The team must constitute 3 members
• Any number of entries from a college is permitted
• The participants can register by contacting any of the organizers