Anything that can be written or thought of can be filmed. If you know what is supposed to be in the frame and what should be out, Kalakaar is the place to be!
• A theme will be given to the participating teams on the first day of the fest. The governing rules will be
announced on the spot. On the final day of the fest, the short movie will be collected by the organizers
and then the judicial process will take place.
Rules And Regulations :
• A team can have a maximum of 10 participants
• All participants must register globally. On spot registrations for the event permitted
• Any number of teams per college, all team members must be from the same college
• The theme of the movie that is to be made will be given on the spot
• The movie should be shot within the NMAMIT campus and has to be submitted to the organizers
• The movie should not exceed 7 minutes
• It should neither involve any offensive languages nor scenarios
• Organizers’ decision is final
• The movie can be shot on any camera restricting to 720p to 1080p
• The movie must be submitted to the organizers on the last day of IN'20