About the event:
XORdinary is an event where you showcase your Logic Design knowledge and in the final round, you rig up a Logic design circuit using given components in such a way that you get the required output.
Round 1: Aptitude Round
- It will be an MCQ-based written round.
- There will be 30 questions, to be answered in 30 mins.
- The questions will be based on aptitude and Digital System Design/Logic Design.
- The teams which get the most answers correct will proceed to the next round.
Round 2: Visual Round
- The teams will be given basic ICs and will be asked to identify the gates using trainer kits.
- The teams which identify the most ICs in the shortest time will be selected for the next round.
Round 3: Final Round
- In the final round, the teams will be asked to build a circuit and get the required output.
- The ICs and patch cords will be provided for rigging up the circuit.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants can enter the event only as a team of 2 members.
- The event will consist of 3 rounds.
- The participants should bring their own calculator and multimeter if necessary.
- A4 sheets will be provided for rough work.
- The use of smartphones are strictly prohibited.
The judgement of the first round will be based on the cut-off score, for subsequent rounds it will be the time taken and output produced by the circuit.
Note: Round 1 venue - NC 23
NC 23, LD Lab
Event Type :
Team Size :
2 members per team