About the event:
Are you an electronics geek? Do you want to test your circuit building skills and be a winner? Then Wired! is the
place you should be. Come, show us what you’ve got!
Round 1: Electro-puzzled
- A crossword puzzle, consisting of technical terms related to electronics.
- The teams should try to find the words in 20 minutes.
- Top 10 teams which have found the highest number of words will go on to the next round.
Round 2: Tech-charades
- The selected teams will be given a time duration of 3 minutes, one person of the team will be given terms
related to electronics.
- The other person of the team should guess the term from the clues given by his teammate.
- The clues should consist of characteristics and applications of the term.
- Top 4 teams go to the next round.
Round 3: Debugged!
- The selected teams will be given 2 analog circuits with errors in it.
- The team which provides the desired output in the least time wins.
Rules And Regulations:
- This is a team event with each team consisting of only 2 members.
- All the teammates are required to be present for further rounds.
- Use of internet or any kind of external reading materials/textbooks will be strictly prohibited.
- College ID is compulsory.
- Organizers will contact the teams selected for higher rounds.
- Participants are expected to abide by the basic ethical norms and requirements of the event.
- Participants will be judged based on the rounds by the organizers.
- Judging criteria varies in each round.
- In case of any complications the lecturer in charge would intervene to judge the qualifier round.
LH301, LH302, Project Lab 2
Event Type :
Team Size :
2 members per team