About the Event
Vogue is a Cosplay Convention where participants dress up as a character from a work of fiction such as anime, video games, cartoons, Bollywood, Hollywood, and web series. In addition to creating authentic costumes, the cosplayers also act in character. This event is a form of self-expression and creative outlet for fashion enthusiasts. It allows them to explore their creativity, connect with people who share their interests and serves as a platform for cultural exchange.
- A rapid category-based ramp-walk to showcase the costume and the character of the contestant.
- Participants will qualify to the next round based on the outfit, relevance to theme, style, and overall impression.
- The contestants are organized into teams and tasked with impromptu performances, wherein they portray a given scenario while staying true to their character.
- Audience poll to choose the best team and top performers from each category.
- The finale comprises a ramp walk by the leading competitors, succeeded by a Q&A session with the judges, who pose queries pertaining to their respective character.
- The winner will be determined, in part, by an audience poll.