TWIST N TURN
About the event:
The stage is set, the excitement is palpable, and the Rubik's Cubes are poised to be solved. This is a Rubik’s Cube solving competition, where participants can showcase their skills in solving the iconic 3D puzzle.
Round 1: Solve the cube
- In this round Rubik’s Cube has to be solved to get same colour on every face of the cube.
- Winners of this round will be selected based on the time in which they take to solve the cube.
- Participants will be qualified based on the cut-off time set calculated by taking the average time taken by all the participants. The participants whose solving times are below the cut-off will be eliminated.
Round 2: Pattern Creation
- Multiple patterns will be given by the organisers to the participants to be recreated on the Rubik’s cube.
- Winner will be decided based on the time taken to solve all the given patterns. The participant who solves recreates all the patterns at the earliest will be decided as winners.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants can enter the event only as individuals.
- Organizers will provide all the necessary equipments and materials.
The time taken by the participants to achieve the given pattern.