About the event:
Techtainment is an event that will keep you on your toes while storming your technical capabilities. This event consists of four rounds, which is the combination of both coding and fun games.
Round 1: Quizzie-Buzzie
- An aptitude test based on basic mental skills and simple technical questions.
- The time allotted for the questionnaire will be 25 minutes.
- The top 20 teams will be selected to go to round 2.
Round 2: Techno-word cross
- Each Team will be given a technical crossword puzzle which they need to solve in the given time.
- Those teams that find the most words will proceed to the next round.
- The top 12 teams will advance to the next round.
Round 3: Code Cup Pyramid
- The first player will be given the cups and it has to be arranged in a pyramid fashion.
- Once the pyramid is complete, code snippets will be given to the second player and is asked to solve it.
- The teams that complete this round in least time will proceed to the next round.
- The top 6 teams will be selected for the next.
Round 4: Brainy Code Breakers
- The top 6 teams will be given a set of coding questions which they need to solve but before attempting one, they need to overcome an obstacle and then, they'll be allowed to solve the questions.
- Both the members of the team can solve the problem and the riddle.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants can enter the event only as a team of 2 members.
- Any kind of foul play by any team will lead to disqualification.
- Use of any electronic gadgets is strictly prohibited.
- Teams found hampering the progress of other teams in any manner will be disqualified.
- Outsourced information is not allowed.
- If there are any conflicts, then the decision of the organizers will be final.
Event Type :
Team Size :
2 members per team
Maximum Participants :