Talent House X
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Your individual talent is what makes you stand out from the crowd. Although everyone is born with it, not everyone is aware of it. For those who are enthusiastic about showcasing their abilities in a variety of fields, such as music, dance, and art, Talent House X is the place for you to be at. So, if you've found the X factor within you, it’s time for you to get on the stage and captivate the audience with your performance.
Round 1: Curtain Raiser
• Participants can only perform in the category of talent mentioned during the registration.
• Based on the scores allotted by judges, the shortlisted participants will move to Round 2.
• Prior requirements for the performances (like mikes, audio jacks etc) need to be brought to the notice of the organizers two days prior to the event (resources will be provided if it is feasible).
• Participants will be given 3 minutes to complete their performance, and extra 2 minutes is allotted for necessary stage arrangements and clearance.
Round 2: The Showdown
• Participants selected for this round must perform in the same category as mentioned during the registration.
• This will be the final round.
• Participants will be given 5 minutes to complete their performance. And extra 2 minutes is allotted for necessary stage arrangements and clearance.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
• Any number of entries per college is allowed.
• Participants can perform individually or as a group. No gender restrictions on team constitution.
• Participants are not allowed more than one appearance in a given round.
• Only the ‘stated’ talent at the time of registration is allowed for the first round. Otherwise, it remains in the rights of the organizers to call for direct elimination, unless it is clarified.
• Participants are not allowed to introduce themselves to the judges throughout the event.
• Participants must be present 2 hours before the commencement of the event and submit the songs and other media file if any, through pen drive only.
• Participants must inform the organizers if they are taking part in any other event during the time slot allotted to them to perform in Talent House X.
• Participants are not allowed to interact with the judges without the organizers permission.
• Vulgarity will not be entertained as an element and will result in direct elimination.
• Performances based on sensitive matters and political issues are strictly prohibited.
• Props can be used as per participant’s requirements. A strict prohibition on the use of fire, water, oil, colors or smoke.
• Performances exceeding the given time limit will result in deduction of points.
• Participants are responsible for the cleanliness of the stage after the performance.
• Pre-event registrations is appreciated.
• Contestants will be judged on the basis of their:
1. Technical Ability (quality, precision, instruments or props usage, choreography, co-ordination).
2. Creativity (uniqueness, creativity in delivering act).
3. Professionalism (confidence, ability to communicate with audience).
4. Preparedness (well prepared, appearance, proper usage of props).
• Judges’ and organizers’ decision is final.
Event Type :
Team Size :
1 - 10 members per team
Maximum Participants :