About the Event:
Don your trench coats and magnifying glasses. Work your brain to its full potential as you journey through all the facts and information and emerge victoriously. An event to portray how erudite and witty you are to read between the lines. Do you have what it takes to unlock the SHER-LOCKED?
Round 1: The East Wind is imminent
"The east wind is coming to get you" and only the clever survive.
- Includes a set of mystery cases, puzzles, and simple questions on aptitude and general knowledge.
- Top 8 teams shall be shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2: Be on the lookout, will one lead to another!?
- The participants will have to perform a set of tasks and go in search of clues that will take them a step closer to solving the murder mystery.
- Top 4 teams will advance to the final round “The Beginning is the End!”
Round 3: The Murder Mystery!
If you've made it this far, don't you think you can make it till the end!?
- The final quest is on! Ignorance of obvious things can cost you your final output! Are you a keen observer? If so, then go ahead and solve this final round. Let’s meet at the decrypted state.
- What is it that you think you possess to unravel the mystery? Crack the cryptic and provide justice because that’s what a detective does.
- Round 1: LC 21-26
- Round 2 & 3: LH112
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants can enter the event only as a team of 2 members.
- Only students pursuing an engineering degree are allowed to participate.
- The teams must adhere to the spirit of healthy competition.
- Use of calculators and mobile phones isn't allowed unless specified for the final round. The decision of the judges will be final.
- Round 1: Top 8 teams with the highest scores will advance to the next round.
- Round 2: The first 4 teams to complete all the tasks will advance to the next round to solve the murder mystery.
- Round 3: Decrypt the message, find the murderer and VICTORY!!
Event Type :
Team Size :
1 - 2 members per team