About The Event:
Come let your robots do the running and your skills do the talking in the Robo Race this Incridea.
- A race bot will have to travel in terrain with obstacles like humps, elevation, and the bot to cross the finish line the quickest will be qualified for the next round.
- If a bot topples or goes out of the track, then it needs to start over from the previous checkpoint.
- A bot will face several difficult terrains and will have to perform a few tasks, and based on the time taken to cross the finish line performing all the tasks, the winner will be declared.
- The robot’s dimensions should not exceed 30cm X 25cm X 25cm (l x b x h)
- The weight of the bot should not exceed 3kgs. However, a tolerance of 5% is acceptable.
- The robot can be powered on board or off the board.
- The potential difference between any two electrical points on the robot must not exceed more than 24 volts throughout the run.
- The coordinators will not be responsible for any kind of electromagnetic interference in wireless
Rules And Regulations:
- Only students from the same college can form a team.
- You must present your college ID while registering.
- An individual cannot be a member of more than one team.
- A robot cannot be shared by two or more teams.
- The robots cannot be constructed out of ready-made kits available in the market.
- The robot should follow the specifications provided. Any deviation from the mentioned specifications will lead to disqualifications.
- No practice run will be allowed on the main track.
- Both wired and wireless bots are allowed.
- The team to complete the whole track in the least amount of time will be the winner.
- The structure of the robot must not be changed during the competition.
- If the robot falls off any obstacle or is immobile, it will be placed back at the previous checkpoint crossed with a penalty.
- Pulling the robot with connected wires on track will lead to disqualification. The robot should not be disassembled until the results are declared.
- The time measured by the organizers will be final.
- Team limit: 4 members
- The final decision lies in the hands of the coordinator. The coordinator reserves the right to change the rounds and the rules on the day of the event.
- If the participant misbehaves or does not obey the rules and regulations of the event, the coordinators have the right to disqualify the participant.
Arena in front of Sir M Visvesvaraya block and Survey Lab
Event Type :
Team Size :
1 - 4 members per team