About the Event:
In a world where the ordinary is praised and the extraordinary is ignored, there are few who dare to step out of their comfort zone and push beyond their limits. They are the ones who take on the challenge, who face their fears, and who emerge victorious.
Are you ready to be one of them? Are you ready to join us on a journey of self-discovery, as team player, where you will test your mettle, push beyond your boundaries, and conquer the impossible?
- Participants contest in teams of 4. Each team must be formed by the contestants themselves. If any contestant is unable to form a team, the organizers will assign them to a team based on availability.
- Each team must perform a set of tasks based on which team eliminations will be done.
- Participants contest individually and they are assigned set of tasks which assess their communication skills and physical abilities.
- ‘Gang Leaders’ select the qualifying participants into their ‘Gangs’ (teams).
- Participants contest in ‘Gangs’. The ‘Gangs’ perform sets of physical tasks, with the support of their respective ‘Gang Leaders’.
- In this round, participants will be evaluated based on both their individual performance and their team's performance.
- Participants contest individually.
- The participants will be given forms to fill, where they need to answer a set of questions. This will be followed by a stress interview, which will determine the ultimate winner of the event.
LH 501, LH 502, LH 503
Event Type :
Team Size :
1 - 4 members per team
Maximum Participants :