Gamers! Done with the slow-monotonous-daily life?
If hitting a football gives you a real kick or shifting gears leaves your blood pounding with the thrill of the chase, or perhaps the sound of the Vandal is enough to revive you after a long day…then you are not just a player, you are a gamer!
RESPAWN welcomes all gamers to the battleground. Form up and show everyone your squad’s synergy!
- Entry fees: Rs.400/- per team
- Rules and Regulations:
- Use of triggers or gaming consoles, finger sleeves are not allowed.
- Use of Emulators and iPads are not allowed.
- If a team wants to report a cheat, record the death replay from in-game.
- The matches will be played in the advanced room.
- The number of finishes will be awarded 1 point each. Position points will be based on the BGMI’s
points table released by the organisers.
- Total points for the team will be decided by considering position points and the number of kills.
- If any player is found teaming up or using any modification of the BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA game client, the team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- The number of finishes will be given priority if there is a tie between the teams.
- Preliminary Round:
- Classic Erangle will be played with 16 teams.
- The top teams with the highest number of points will move on to the next round.
- Similarly, the top teams based on points table will continue to move on to the next round till the finals.
- Top 2 teams in the table with the highest points will be winner and runner-up
Rules and Regulations:
- Number of participants in team: Number of participants allowed for BGMI : 4
- Participants must have the same college ID card in person to participate in the event.
- The decisions of the judges and organisers will be final.