- Each team must consist of 5 players
- All the teams must choose a captain, this person will be solely responsible for communication with the admins/judges during the tournament.
- A player cannot play for more than one team in the tournament.
- Preliminary rounds: These are Knockout rounds where the top 4 winning teams will advance to the next round
- The top 4 teams as per the preliminary rounds will contest in a knockout round till, they converge on the winner and runner-up teams.
- Standard VCT rules will be followed throughout the tournament and the organizers decision will be the final decision.
- Limited number of teams are allowed.
- No participation fees.
- Teams found using cheats or patches in any manner will be disqualified.
- Participants must bring their own consoles for games.
- Players/team captain will be contacted before the game commences.
CSL01 and CSL02
Event Type :
Team Size :
4 - 5 members per team
Maximum Participants :