- Each team must contain 4 players.
- No use of triggers or gaming consoles, using finger sleeves is allowed.
- Using iPads/Emulators is not allowed. If a team wants to report a cheat, record the death replay from in-game.
- Matches will be played in the room cards.
- The number of finishes will be awarded 1 point each. Position points will be based on the BGIS points table.
- Total points for the team will be position points + the number of finishes.
- If found teaming up or using any modification of the BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA game client by any player, the team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- The number of finishes will be given priority if there is a points tiebreaker between the teams.
- In the first round, Classic Erangle will be played with 15 teams. The top 4 teams with highest points will move on to the final round.
- In the final, 16 teams will play and the top 2 will be the winners.
- The decision of the organizers is final in all matters.
- Limited number of teams are allowed.
- No participation fees.
- Teams found using cheats or patches in any manner will be disqualified.
- Participants must bring their own consoles for games.
- Players/team captain will be contacted before the game commences.
Event Type :
Team Size :
3 - 4 members per team
Maximum Participants :