About the event:
Queriverse is an innovative event that revolves around the power and potential of solving queries, which is a fundamental aspect of Database Management and Data Analytics.
Each team comprises 1 or 2 participants.
- A technical database quiz which comprise of mcqs, True/False statements, fill-in-the-blank questions, and matching questions.
- The questions included in the quiz will cover various topics related to database management, including commands, schemas, queries, types, and other pertinent terminologies.
- The contestants must complete a set of tasks involving the following topics:
- ER to Relational mapping,Database design by Normalization,Inference rules problem solving,Serialization problems,Writing constraints on an ER diagram and reconstructing it based on a given story.
- The contestants would have to utilize the provided online platform to solve the given queries.
- If a tie arises, the submission time will be considered for decision making.