PROVE US WRONG
About the Event:
“I love argument, I love debate. I don’t expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me, that’s not
Do you agree with her? Then come and let your opinions speak louder than your voice in Prove Us Wrong. Armed with vocabulary and craft, stage awaits you motor mouths to set it all on fire.
Round 1: Preliminary Round
- Topics will be given 15 minutes before the first round.
- The teams have to present their views on the topic (3+1 minutes).
Round 2: Main Round
- Top 4 teams will compete in a debate face-off (5 +1 minutes).
- Topics will be given on the spot.
Round 3: Finals
- Top 2 teams will compete in a debate face-off (5 + 1 minutes).
- Topics will be given on-spot.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants can enter the event only as a team of 2 members or 3 members.
- Registrations can be done either prior to the event or on the spot.
Participants will be judged based on their organization, clarity, reasoning, research, and speaking skills.