Panchatantram is a platform where you get to enthral the world with your presentation skills.
The top 10 teams to clear round 1 will be selected for round 2. This round is a pen and paper test which consists of 30 questions related to topics like problem solving ,logical reasoning, general knowledge and verbal abilities answered in 30 minutes.
This round is also a pen and paper test which consists of 20 questions that involve monitoring skills and visual clues to be answered in 20 minutes. The top 4 teams to clear round 2 will advance to round 3.
This round is all about chart preparation. The main task employs the participant's professional skills and grasping power. The time duration is 60 minutes.
Rules and Regulations:
• A team consists of 2 members. Any number of teams from a college can register for the event.
• Use of the internet or any kind of reading materials/textbooks is strictly prohibited.
• Only students from the same college can form a group.
• Any individual cannot be a member of more than one team.
• On-spot registrations are allowed.
• Materials like stationery items will be provided.
• The decision of the judges will be final.
• The selection of teams for the final round will be based on the cutoff marks set by the judges.
• In the final round, the team with the maximum points will be announced as the winner.
• Marks for the hints will be deducted from the final score.
Event Type :
Team Size :
2 members per team