About the Event:
“Creativity is seeing what others see and thinking what no one else thought.”
- Albert Einstein.
It's time to think out of the box and make creativity flow all over the place. Unleash the actor, comedian, writer and entertainer within you to make the best advertisement!
- All participants will have to come prepared and present an advertisement for a product/service of their choice.
- The advertisement can be in English, Kannada, Tulu, or Hindi.
- The duration of the advertisement must be 5+2 minutes.
- There will only be one round in this event.
Rules and regulations:
- The Ad prepared by the contestants must not contain any obscene words/any subject that could hurt the sentiments of culture/language/religion/institution.
- Props are not allowed.
- A team can consist of a maximum of 10 participants (minimum of 4 participants).
- All members of a team should be from the same college.
- A maximum of two teams from external colleges can participate.
- If any vulgarity is found while competing, the team may be disqualified immediately.
- Violation of the rules will result in negative marking.
- The decision of the judges is final and abiding.
- The organizers retain the right to modify any aspect of the event being conducted.
- Audience engaging power
- Concept of the Ad
- Time Management
Event Type :
Team Size :
4 - 10 members per team