Locked in Reality
About the Event:
'Locked in Reality' is an exciting technical treasure hunt & escape room event that challenges participants to use their programming and computer skills to decipher and solve complex puzzles related to a virus outbreak. So, come feel the thrill with your team of 3, while putting your technical and problem-solving skills to a test !
Round 1: Technical Escape Room
- Teams will be locked in a room and given a set of clues to solve.
- Clues will require participants to use their programming skills & knowledge to decipher and crack the code.
- The teams that escape the room in the fastest time will qualify for the next round.
Round 2: Technical Treasure Hunt
- Each team will be given a trail of clues to solve, requiring participants to use their computer skills &
knowledge to decipher them.
- The team to reach the destination first to find the treasure, is declared the winner.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants should not engage in any behaviour that is unsafe or violates any college policies or regulations. If found so, organizers can disqualify the participants.
- Participants should respect each other and the event organizers.
- The event organizers will provide all necessary equipment and materials.
- The team that reaches the destination first and finds the treasure will be declared the winner.
IT Skill Lab
Event Type :
Team Size :
3 members per team