About the event:
A competition played by one or two teams at a time, with each team consisting of one Wireless Bot. Build a bot capable of racing on a track following the arena's path in the shortest time.
Rules and Regulations:
- Every team must consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 members.
- Each round will have a different map which will be disclosed on the day of the event.
- Round-specific rules will be explained just before the start of that particular round.
- All the rounds will have a black line/trajectory on the white arena.
- Two or more teams cannot share one robot.
- Robots cannot be ready-made.
- Once a robot has crossed the start line it must remain fully autonomous, or else the team will be disqualified.
- The width of the trajectory of the arena is approximately 3 cm.
- The recommended dimensions for the bot are 20cm x 20cm.
- Participants should arrange their own batteries, and charging equipment.
- The robot must remain intact until results are announced.
- The judgment will be based on build, efficiency, speed, and time taken by the bot.
- Score = (Time taken to reach the finish line) + (penalty).
The verdict of the judges is considered final and no arguments will be entertained.
Event Type :
Team Size :
2 - 5 members per team