About the event:
Anything that can be written or thought of can be filmed. They say a picture is worth a thousand words then a film is worth a thousand times more. If you are an author whose novels are films, Kalakaar is where you should publish!
- Theme of the movie to be made is ‘DREAM’, participants can take any approach on the given topic
- The governing rules will be announced on the spot.
- On the final day of the fest, the short movie will be collected by the organisers and graded.
Rules and Regulations:
- A team can only have a maximum of 10 participants.
- The movie could be shot anywhere.
- No individual can be a member of more than one team.
- The movie should be within the time limit of 5-10 minutes.
- The movie shouldn’t have any offensive/explicit/vulgar language or scenarios.
- The movie can be shot on any camera and should have a minimum quality of 720p and maximum of 1080p.
- The movie must be submitted to the organisers on the last day of Incridea’23 i.e. 29th April, before 10:00 AM.
- Languages permitted English, Kannada, Tulu and Hindi.
- The decision of the judges will be final.