It's always the small pieces that make the big pictures. Here is a chance for you to solve the puzzles and to bring out the ideas in a paper by using your creative and competitive thinking skills.
About the Event:
"To expect the unexpected shows thoroughly a modern intellect." Do you love writing research papers and presenting them nonchalantly INTELLECTIUM is open now!
- It is an event to showcase your presentation skills by writing an original paper on any research topic related to Civil Engineering,Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Science Engineering.
- The paper presentation should be in the IEEE latex double-column format
- The abstract must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 days prior to the event.
- The Power Point presentation that the contestant will be presenting should be mailed a day prior to the event to avoid any kind of technical issues during the event.
- Two hard copies of the research papers must be brought on the day of event.
- An Oral presentation with PowerPoint should be presented for a maximum of 6 minutes.
- A Question and Answer session by the judges will be held for a duration of 2 minutes.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants can enter the event only as a team of 3 members.
- Time restrictions should be strictly adhered to. Any extension can lead to deduction of marks.
- Any number of teams can participate from a college.
- The registered teams are required to have a valid photograph ID of their respective institution along with the PID.
- The paper presented must be original.
- Papers submitted can be review papers or paper written after a certain amount of original research.
- The decisions taken by the judges stand final.
- The rules and regulations must be followed, failing which the team will be disqualified
The judgment will be carried out on the basis of presentation skills and creativity on paper.