About the event:
Indulging in delicious food is a joy that few can resist, but for the foodies with insatiable appetites, Incridea '23 has an exciting challenge in store! Get ready to put your bellies and taste buds to the ultimate test with Hogathon, the mega food eating competition that will push your limits to the max. From mouth-watering pastries to savoury snacks, this event is a food-lover's paradise. But beware, only the hungriest and the most determined will emerge victorious. So, if you're up for the challenge, come and show us "How Big Your Appetite is?" at Hogathon!
- The event consists of 3 rounds.
- Contestants who finish eating the given food in the least amount of time will proceed to the next round.
- Only individual participation is permitted.
Rules and regulations:
- Each participant will have to finish the given food items within the time limit.
- The participant must finish one item completely before starting the next.
- Any item that is not completely eaten will not be considered.
- Any item eaten after the allotted time will not be considered.
- Judging is based on maximum amount of food eaten in the minimum time possible.
- The decision taken by the judge is final.
- Participants contest individually.
- Participants must pay a registration fee. (Not included in global registration)
- Participants must possess the PID as well as their respective college ID.
- Neatness (Avoid spillage of food)
- Time Management
Event Type :