About the Event:
Hello fellas, how about getting your minds stirred in a game with a touch of bio-element? Presenting to you Everhunt to get your ideas going on a wild ride! The challenge awaits you...
- Round 1: Each team will be given a puzzle to solve and one person from the team need to solve the puzzle. 10 minutes will be given to complete this round. Top 10 teams completing the puzzle in minimum time will be selected.
- Round 2: This will be a hidden object round where one of the team members needs to find all the objects given. 30 minutes will be given to complete this round. Only 3 teams that can gather all the objects in less time will be allowed to proceed to the final round.
- Round 3: Two members from a team need to perform a series of biology experiment. Team completing the experiment early with more accuracy will win.
Rules and Regulations:
- Each team should have 3 members.
- The members of the team must belong to the same college.
- The event consists of three rounds.
- Round 1: Solving the puzzle.
- Round 2: Hidden Objects.
- Round 3: Biology Experiments
- Only one person from each team can participate in each round.
- All three participants must participate atleat once.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited.
- Time guidelines to be strictly followed.
- Top 10 teams completing the puzzle within the given time will qualify to the next round.
- Top 3 teams finding maximum objects will qualify to the final round.
- Team completing the experiment in less time will win.
- The organizer’s decision will be final.
Event Type :
Team Size :
3 members per team