Are you someone who can recognize a vehicle by just hearing its engine rev? Are you a petrol head, a twostroke lover, or an Auto Enthusiast? It's time to put your passion and joy to test. Start your Engines and get ready to Overhaul!
- It involves a written test which will test your knowledge of automobiles.
- Top 15 teams from the written test will proceed to the second round.
- Participants must correctly identify the engine parts and mention their functions, based on which they will be scored.
- Top 6 teams will proceed to the final round.
- It involves fixing an already overhauled engine.
- A video will be shown on how to fix the already overhauled engine. The participants must observe carefully and assemble it according to the instructions.
- The teams will have to assemble the engine with the smallest number of errors in the least amount of time .
- The number of errors (each error will cause reduction in points), and the time utilized will be taken into consideration to declare the final winners.
Rules and regulations:
- A team should consist of 3 members who are of the same college.
- An individual should be a member of only one team.
- All the required tools for overhaul will be provided.
- The judges' decisions are final.
- The organizers have the right to modify the event's rounds as needed.
- Time management
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving ability
AUTOMOTIVE LEARNING FACTORY
Event Type :
Team Size :
3 members per team