Fashion is a unique platform of art to express and impress. Couture is the platform to showcase unseen, unforgettable, and ultimate spectacle of all things fashion. So gather your team, work around a theme and strut down the runway.
Teams may send portfolio for the event only after receiving invitation through the mail.
Round 1: Portfolio Round
- The team leads should mail portfolios of all the models in the team.
- Portfolio should be submitted through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last date to send the portfolio is April 17, 2023.
- The teams which are selected will be informed through email on or before April 20, 2023.
- Selection for round 2 will be based on the portfolios submitted.
Round 2: The Ramp walk
- The round where teams selected from the portfolio round walk the ramp for Couture'23
- A total of 10 minutes will be allotted purely for the performance, and an additional 5 minutes will be allotted for setting up the stage.
- Stage setup time can be used for performance.
Rules and Regulations:
- Team Limit: 16 models + 7 supporting crew
- Online registration is mandatory for the teams that qualify for the last round.
- Any form of vulgarity will lead to disqualification.
- Use of water, fire or any kind of fireworks (party poppers) will lead to immediate disqualification.
- There are no gender restrictions for the team composition.
- Performance should be based on any theme of the team's choice.
- Any deviation from a fashion-related choreography will lead to a deduction in score.
- Any violation with respect to the campus rules could lead to disqualification.
- Any sort of intoxication in the campus or the green room will lead to disqualification.
- The decisions made by the judges will be final.
• Judgment will be based on coordination, music, confidence, gesture, creativity, garments and accessories.
Event Type :
Team Size :
10 - 16 members per team
Maximum Participants :