About the Event:
If you possess strong coding skills and have a passion for coding, then Code Studio offers an excellent platform for you to showcase your abilities. With four rounds in total, this is a perfect opportunity for you to put your coding skills to the test and prove your expertise.
Round 1: Preliminary round [venue ISL 01, ISL 04, CSL 07]
- The round requires participants to solve 30 multiple-choice questions within 30 minutes, out of which top 40 teams are taken for next round.
Round 2: Encode the Output [venue ISL 1, ISL 4, ISL 8]
- Participants will receive a set of outputs and will be required to write corresponding codes. The top 15 teams will advance to the next round.
Round 3: Finding Bugs [venue ISL 5, ISL6]
- Teams will be given a program or snapshots with error messages or bugs. The task is to debug the program and obtain the desired output.
- The top 7 teams with the highest number of questions debugged and outputs obtained will qualify for the next round.
Round 4: Betting on your code [Venue ISL 5]
- Each team will be provided with certain points, and a problem will be given to be solved using certain coding languages.
- Bidding goes on with points given to participants. At the end of the game, team with the maximimum points will be declared as a winner.
Refer rulebook for detailed rules and regulations of the event.