Code Query is a challenging coding event to showcase your general programming and problem-solving skills followed by SQL query and coding challenges, where points earned can be strategically traded for advantages in subsequent challenges, adding a layer of strategic decision-making to the event.
Round 1: Aptitude Round
- An aptitude assessment, comprising 25 questions that encompass logical reasoning, verbal aptitude, and quantitative aptitude questions.
- An SQL query question will be given.
- The output of the SQL query will be input for the coding question.
- Solving each pair will award the team 10 points (5 for SQL and 5 for coding).
- Minimum number of points required to trade-in the answer of the SQL question is 15 points i.e. only if you have a minimum of 15 points you can trade the 15 points to get the answer for the next SQL question.
- First one to complete all the five sets of questions will be the winner.
Rules and Regulations:
- A team must consist of 2 members.
- All the participants must be from the same college.
- Participants must present a physical college ID card and PID to participate in the event.
- The decisions of the judges and organisers will be final.
- Maximum number of points attained and the time of submission of final output.