About the event:
"Efforts and hard work construct the bridge that connects your dream to reality", If you think you can build the lightest bridge with the highest structural efficiency this is the right place to be!
Round 1: Preliminary Round
- A total of 25 aptitude questions will be given to be completed within 20 minutes.
- Top 12 teams will be selected for the eliminator round.
Round 2: Puzzle Hunt
- The participants will be given certain crosswords followed by tasks to perform.
- Timings will be the main judging criteria.
- Top 8 teams will qualify for the final round.
Round 3: Finals
- Minimum height and dimensions for the construction.
- Every team will be given complete freedom of choice for design.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants can enter the event only as a team of 3 members, and must be of same college.
- Organizers will provide all the necessary equipments and materials.
- Usage of materials other than those provided is prohibited.
- The decision of the judges will be final.
Evaluation in the final round will be based on height, length, aesthetic view and loading factor.