BREAK THE QUERY
About the event:
Break the Query is a database query related competition where participants would be tested for their knowledge of database related topics and MySQL skills.
Round 1: Quiz Round
- Quiz will be a pen and paper questionnaire in which teams need to try to answer maximum number of questions to advance to the next round where results will be based on the cut-off calculated and the teams with low scores will be eliminated.
Round 2: Coding Round
- A total of 10 SQL questions will be framed with three stages of difficulties i.e., Difficult,Medium and Easy will be given at specific intervals of time.
- There will be 3 questions for 3 points each in difficult stage, 4 questions for 2 points in medium stage and 3 easy questions for one point each.
- In case of a tie, 2 easy questions will be given to break the same
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants can enter the event only as a team of 2 members.
- Organizers will provide all the necessary equipments and materials.
- Use of internet or any of the services in it strictly prohibited.
- Teams with points above cut-off score will be qualified for the next round.
- The team with highest points (in case of a tie, after adding tie-breaker points also to scoresheet) will be declared winner.
NC 52 ,NC 53,NCL 42,NCL 43
Event Type :
Team Size :
2 members per team
Maximum Participants :