Bomb Squad is an exciting event that challenges participants to use their problem-solving and quick thinking to defuse a simulated bomb.
Round 1: Aptitude round
- This is an Aptitude round that consists of puzzles, verbal and non-verbal questions.
- Top teams from the aptitude round will be selected for the second round.
- The teams will be given a questionnaire consisting of questions based on aptitude and basic electronics.
Round 2: Diffuse the Bomb!
- Qualified teams will take turns to defuse the bomb within the set time limit.
- The team will need to solve technical and aptitude-based questions to find the correct wires to disconnect before the time runs out.
- For every wrong wire disconnected in the final round there will be a certain time penalty.
- If two or more teams were able to defuse the bomb within the time limit, the team that takes the least amount of time will be the winner.
Rules and Regulations:
- A team must consist of 2 participants.
- All the participants must be from the same college.
- Participants must present a physical college ID card and PID to participate in the event.
- Use of smartphones is strictly prohibited.
- The decisions of the judges and organisers will be final.
- The judgement will be based on time management and efficiency.