A step to test your past skills by constructing your creativity in the present. Here is a challenge to relive your childhood again, ask yourself- Can you fix it?
Round 1: Preliminary Round
- A total of 25 aptitude questions will be given.
- Top 10 teams will be selected for the final round.
Round 2: Finals
- Miniature bricks, ice cream sticks, cardboards and clay will be provided.
- Participants will have to make a model of a house using these materials.
- The plans for these houses will be provided.
Rules and Regulations
- A team must consist of 2 participants.
- Both members must be of the same college.
- Participants must present a physical college ID card and PID to participate in the event.
- The decisions of the judges and organisers will be final.
- Evaluation in the final round will be based on the aesthetic appearance.
- Preparation time, quality of work and minimum wastage will also be assessed.