Bob the Builder
About the Event:
A step to test your skills of past by constructing your creativity in present. Here is a challenge to live
your childhood again, ask yourself Can you fix it?
Round 1: Preliminary Round
- A total of 25 aptitude questions will be given to be completed within 20 minutes.
- Top 12 teams will be selected for the eliminator round.
Round 2: Eliminator Round
- Make a model of a staircase using ice-cream sticks for minimum height.
- Aesthetics and timing will be the judging criteria.
- Top 7 teams will qualify for the final round.
Round 3: Finals
- Miniature bricks, ice-cream sticks, cardboards and clay will be provided.
- Participants have to make a model of a house using these materials
- The plans for these houses will be provided.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants can enter the event only as a team of 3 members
- Organizers will provide all the necessary equipments and materials.
- Usage of materials other than those provided is prohibited.
- The decision of the judges will be final.
- Elimination round evaluation will be based on minimum wastage, time, aesthetics, and finishing.
- Evaluation in the final round will be based on the aesthetic appearance
- Presentation time, quality of work, and minimum wastage.