About the event:
Come entice the audience and enable them to feel closer to the Almighty, in the soothing Bhajan competition.
Rules and Regulations:
- Every team must consist of a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 members.
- A Bhajan can be sung with or without Indian musical instruments.
- A person can participate only in one team, if found participating in more than one team, it will lead to the disqualification of both teams.
- The duration must be 10 to 15 minutes
- A max of five microphones will be provided to each team Bhajan can only be of any Indian language.
- Only the original rendition of Dasara Pada’s can be sung, the movie version of the same is not allowed.
- Both singers and accompanists should be from the same college and all participants must be students only.
- The judges' decision will be final.
- The judgment is based on the quality of singing(sur, raag and taal), involvement and synchronization, selection of Bhajans, dress code, creativity, and overall performance.