An incredible opportunity beckons the phenomenal college music teams of India, inviting them to partake in the prestigious Battle of Bands, where they have the chance to claim victory in the ultimate showdown.
- A team must have a minimum of 6 members of which 3 should be instrumentalists and can only have a maximum of 12 members on stage.
- All the participants must be from the same college (Only engineering students).
- All participants of a team are required to submit a copy of their college ID card and any valid government ID proof to the organisers.
- Google form will be shared with the team head on contacting any one of the organisers (Last Date – 15 February, 2024) in which team details and video of the old performance of the team
have to be uploaded.
- The length of the video must be a minimum of 2 minutes and a maximum of 15 minutes. Live performance videos are preferred (Edited Videos are not allowed).
- Top 6 Teams will be shortlisted for the competition based on their Google form submissions.
- Performance must include a minimum of 1 eastern as well as 1 western composition.
- Each team will be allotted 5 minutes for sound-check and 15 minutes for the performance. Exceeding the time limit of 20 minutes will lead to negative points.
- Participants are required to be present at the venue 1 hour prior to the commencement of the event.
- Slots will be picked 30 minutes before the event.
- Participants must bring their instruments; only a drum kit will be provided. Backing tracks and synthesized beats are not allowed.
- Vulgarity and profanity will lead to disqualification.
- Organisers hold the right to disqualify any team at their discretion without prior notice.
- The decisions of the judges and organisers will be final.
- The judgement will be based on creativity, performance, musical quality, technical merit, team synchronization, stage presence, and overall performance.
- Bonus marks will be awarded for original composition, musical complexity, and theme integration.
- Contact the organiser before registering for Battle of Bands.