Participant registration details will be updated soon.
- Accommodation will be provided to students from colleges outside the districts of Dakshin Kannada and Udupi.
- Accommodation preference will be on first come first serve basis and will be provided based on prior intimation (The details of the stay must be given before hand)
- The accommodation details including the date and time of arrival and departure must be submitted on or before 8th February 2019.
- The students must get their own lock and key.
- Accommodation of the accompanying faculty will be taken care of but any other companion(family) will not be entertained.
- The accommodation charges will be rupees 200/student/day including the cost of 2 meals a day (breakfast and dinner)
- The students will have to follow all the rules and regulations of the hostel and failing to do so will result in termination of the accommodation facilities.
- In case there are no rooms available, the students will be directed towards external accommodation at their own cost.