About The Event
Imagine that the world is on the brink of war and two of the major countries decide to end the war without bloodshed. Both countries send their prized motor mouths to a verbal battle about a previously agreed upon topic and the losing team’s country could surrender to the other. Be there.
There are three rounds: Prelims, qualifiers and mains.
Round 1: Prelims
English aptitude and General knowledge questionnaire will be given and selections for the next round is done.
Round 2: Qualifiers
Topic will be given 15 minutes prior to the round. One team will speak for the topic while the other team speaks against (2.5 minutes each).
Round 3: Mains
Topic will be given 15 minutes prior to the round. One team will speak for the topic while the other team speaks against (4 minutes each).
Rules And Regulations
- A team should have utmost 2 members.
- The judges will evaluate each team and award marks to each team respectively.
- Only a limited number of teams will qualify to the second round based on the marks awarded.
- The number of rounds will depend on the number of teams.
- Registrations can be done either prior to event or on the spot.
- College ID and PID is mandatory.
Participants will be judged based on organization, clarity, reasoning, research and speaking skills.