About The Event
Panchatantram is an event which includes five techniques that employ one's creativity, technical skills, time management and innovation towards global challenges.
- Duration is 40 minutes.
- It includes MCQs on problem solving and logical reasoning.
- Basic science and technical questions testing memory span and verbal abilities.
- Duration is 20 minutes.
- It involves monitoring skills and visual clues.
- Duration is 60 minutes.
- The main task employs participant’s professional skills and grasping power.
Rules And Regulations
- Any number of teams from a college can register for the event.
- Participating team have to register online/offline on or before the day of the event.
- A team of two.
- All the materials required will be provided except stationery items.
- The decision of the judges will be final.
- Selection of teams for the final round will be based on the cut off marks set by the judges.
- In the final round, the team with the maximum points will be announced as the winner of the event.
- Marks for hints will be deducted from final score.