About The Event
In the age of filters and lenses where augmented reality has made changing our looks as simple as tapping a button, Mask Kara takes a step back to the drawing board. In other words, grab a person and a paintbrush and head on over to this face painting competition.
Face Painting is an event where a participant paints the face of a fellow teammate based on the given topic and theme in the given duration of time.
Rules And Regulations
- Any number of entries per college.
- The team must have 2 members.
- The duration will be of 2 hours.
- The topic will be given on the spot.
- Participants should not refer to any materials.
- Brush, sponge and glitter is allowed.
- Air brushing and attachments of any kind is not allowed.
- Participants should bring their own materials.
- Judgment will be based on creativity, content, display and overall presentation.
Decision of the judges will be final.